Synergies through competencies.
We can be only as good as our partners. We select our collaborations carefully. We measure them on quality, reliability, price-performance ratio and service! Our competence network includes other specialists, dental technicians, associations, companies and manufacturers. Here we present our partners to you. You can find further information about our respective partners and partner practices under the respective links.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Parodontologie
- BFSP e.V. (Berufsverband für Fachzahnärzte & Spezialisten für Parodontologie)
- European Dental Association
- European Federation of Periodontology
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Implantologie
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde
- Zahnärztlicher Arbeitskreis Kempten
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Röntgen
- Seattle Study Club Tegernsee
- Dr. Peter Hanusch
- Dr. Nathalie Mahr
Partner Practices / Dental Laboratories
- Prof. Dr. Wachtel, Dr. Bolz
- ZTM Rainer Janousch / Peter Hoth
- Anästhesie - Dr. Nathalie Mahr
- Plastische Chirurgie - Dr. Hans-Leo Nathrath
- Dr. Armin Enssle, Nürnberg
- Coaching Prophylaxe - Yvonne Gebhardt
Education / Platforms
Manufactors of Implants / Bio Materials
- Thommen Medical
- Zimmer Dental
EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY
Modern medical technology and treatment methods.
From a single x-ray image up to comprehensive implant diagnostics – all our x-rays are digitally processed. Digital x-rays allow us to make highly precise diagnostics faster and with less radiation. Communication with patients and referrals are substantially simplified.
3D implant planning & surgical navigation
Tooth implants can be computer-navigated, based on three-dimensional x-rays, planned and simulated before the operation. Even with difficult initial situations, such as a small jaw-bone or the complicated location of nerves, we can provide many patients with implants. 3D Navigated Implantation.
Surgical microscope & magnifying lenses
Optical magnification systems – like the surgical microscope or magnifying lenses – open up another world to us!
We use up to 25X magnification – in particular in implantology, periodontal surgery and prosthetics.
For patients with extensive treatments or those with anxiety, we offer professional anesthetic care. All dental and surgical treatments can therefore take place under sedation (twilight sleep / local anesthesia) or under general anesthesia. This depends in each case on the individual situation and on your own wishes.
Certified hygiene standards
The services we offer we carry out under optimal and certified hygiene standards – we feel this is our commitment to you! Our practice’s impeccable hygiene standard is officially confirmed by external independent auditors.